Wednesday, November 28, 2012

[eBookWorm Diaries] November Reading List 1



11-23

Wicked

17:47. Oh my god, I'm having a crush with this Isaac too. I felt electricity too, though I think on a lower voltage than Emily's.

And speaking of Andrew, I do like him for Spencer Hastings. They'd be the perfect pair.

Ok. That was weird. Why do I like all of their boyfies. Lucas, Xavier, Andrew and Isaac. Oh girls. You are so lucky. Please don't screw this time.

11-26

Mark of Athena

12:00. I'm starting to hate reading series. I become so attached with the characters it's getting hard to separate reality from fiction.

Chapter XX. Octavian is such a PAIN in the ASS. Percy, you will always be my love...and Anabeth, my favorite demigod.

I bet Heracles may have gotten well with Percy and Anabeth.

Percy and Anabeth, you made me love you two so much. I swear on the River Styx, you'd forever be my OTP.

Oh please. Can we please stop the Percy-Jason rivalry?! It isn't exactly fun to read, you know?!

'I am not going to die here, she told herself. I'm going to see Percy again'

Stop! Stop! Stop! All the suspense and following the Mark of Athena thingy is killing me. Wait. Need a rest. Be back. xx

16:22. My oh my. I have a nagging feeling that Anabeth isn't part of the prophecy. That it IS Nico who is supposed to be the seventh. Oh Zeus, I am so dreadfully afraid. Should I read the ending ahead? Such a spoiler.

Oh, for the love of Gods. They are at Raphael's tomb. Reminds me of Angels and Demons. Harhar.

Chapter XLIV. I'm inching closer to the end. Damn it. I am literally squirming on my seat.

Why do giants give out some sort of aura that screams 'We are idiots'. Though I have to admit, it adds to the entertainment value.

AAAH! Mr. D, I've never been more thankful of your surprise appearance. Lol. Okay, I think I have to take that back. Puh-leez! Hopefully you'd change your mind.

That. Was. Heartbreaking. Mindboggling. Tearjerking. Ending. Not to mention a cliffhanger. Percy and Anabeth, that was so endearing, and beautiful, and courageous, and stunningly stupid, but very very very touching. I AM REALLY CRYING IN HERE.

19:29

Wicked

Hanna, you really had to screw your relationship with Lucas? Gahd. You never learn your lesson.

Oh finally! Someone learned how to deal with things, and finally, learned that it is better to tell the truth. And another finally...Spencer and Andrew. What a relief.

11-27

21:33. Ian's dead. Good luck Pretty Little Liars. Looks like A is on a killing spree.

P.S. Undecided whether to read the next book...or NOT!

High Five

Stephanie Plum, we meet again. But this time, I am NOT really looking forward to it. I just don't like the Stephanie-Ranger angle, I'm betting my bottom dollar on Joe Morelli for Stephanie...and Ranger, is all mine, or maybe Lula's. That would be epic.

Gradma Mazur. Entertaining as always.

Okay, so she KISSED Ranger in this book? And what? Possibly hooked up with him in the end? NO WAY! I am abandoning this book. And maybe the whole series. Drat! Maybe I'd get back to it when Janet Evanovich finally decides to end the series, with Stephanie and Joe forever and ever. I know, I know, a lot wants Ranger for Stephanie. But seriously? No way, Jose! I want Ranger for myself. NOT for Stephanie. Besides, I have this weird sentiments for first love, and some cracky things like that.

I guess this is it. The end of my November Reading List Part 2. All in all, it was a good list even though I had to abandon one.

December Reading List, you're NEXT.
Need to wait another 2 days. But I might be dead tired for the next few days so I guess it wouldn't matter.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment