Saturday, November 17, 2012

[eBookWorm Diaries] Novemberrific Reading List 4


11-08

20:54 - I'm supposed to go through my Novemberrific Reading List slowly. But how can I? When I know that every book included in it is part of my Uber-fave shelf in Goodreads? I don't really care about the Sleepless nights, I'm used to that. The problem lies with the fact that November has 30 days. It's still 8, there's 22 days left and I only have 4 books remaining for my NovRL. Goodluck with that. It might not even reach Nov. 15.

Flipped - Wendelin Van Draanen

'She barged and shoved and wedged her way into my life' [Juli, you go girl]

23:37. Done with 'Flipped'. Bookmarked a lot...and I still cried over some of the scenes. Gotta love Juli and Bryce. And Chet. XD

11-09

06:00. I know I'm doing this fast. But I can't help it. I can't.

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

18:54. 'If I'm just The Guy With Norah, that's cool. Right now, that's all I want to be.' Oh Nick, that was so sweet. I'm swooning over here.

'We are making it through. Thank you, music. Damn you, memories. Thank you, present.'

11-10

11:50. Done with Nick and Norah's. I fvcking love it. Lotsa bookmarked pages. Nick and Norah are really good in words when they are not fvckin' cussing.

11-12 (happyKRUNGYday)

15:42. About to start Graffiti Moon. Eggcited much. xD
Oh wait. Pause. Let me listen first to Big Bang's EGO for inspiration.

Graffiti Moon - Cath Crowley

Still feels as good as the first time. I am so inspired by the words I am actually thinking of jotting down notes.

I need to find a place where I can read alone. Dang. It isn't a heartbreaking or emotional scene but I really feel like crying. Words, good and heartfelt words, do this all the time to me.

20:50. No doubt why it was a favorite.
Done with Graffiti Moon. Cath Crowley, you are one of the best.

21:52. The last book for my Novemberrific Reading List. This one lighter. And funnier. I want to end this birthday tribute celebration on a light mood, and romance.

Manhunting

Objective. Find Man. Must be Rich, Handsome, and Successful. [I can relate, except mine is something like: Objective. Find Man. Must be Funny, Smart, and Kind]

11-14

18:00. Last night I've finished reading Jen Crusie's Manhunting. And oh boy, oh boy. I love everything about it (of course! It wouldn't be included in this reading list if I didn't). Watched 'Sweet Home Alabama' earlier this afternoon and I can't help but feel that there is a bit of similarity between the two. The small town, both guys have more than what meets the eye, the ladies both realizing something important. Wow. Just wow. And the book inspired me to write a blog. Something about what girls need to find. XD

And THAT's it! The end of my Novemberrific Reading List! Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment