Sunday, December 16, 2012

[eBookWorm Diaries] December Reading List 1




12-01

20:07. Ditched

The punk Tinker Bell tattoo. Cute! Want to see that.

Am I supposed to hate Ian Clark? Coz I honestly can't.

Damn! Damn! Damn! I might be falling for Ian too. xD

P.S. At this moment, I've actually got a glimpse of the ending...and I am SO SO relieved that it was a happy one. Spoiler much.

I like how Justina mentions 'Butterflies' and 'Toe dip' every time she feels like she's on that situation.

Hailey, can you be, like, my BFF too? I'm so lovin' the attitude.

And Mike and Other Mike sounds like fun. Together with Serenity and Bliss.

12-02

16:03. Tell me, would it be wrong if I happen to like Brian too? And I think Gilda...(or was it Donna? I always get 'em mixed up) was right about Allyson being a Parasite Pal (i like the term huh). I think she was just being helpful.

Dang! I am really liking this book the more I'm reading it.

19:01. Back to reading.

'Them, ridiculously sweet.
Me, totally jealous'

19:49. That was so beautiful. Wow! I revel on happy endings.

12-07

Going Under

12:31. The similarities between Going Under and Perfect Chemistry is just too much. And Claire, there is nothing wrong in liking a guy who smokes. Trust me...or don't. Haha. Actually, I like a guy who smells like cologne with a hint of cigarette.

I can't figure out why Claire chose to be with Forbes. She obviously doesn't love the guy, so why stay? Why not leave the idiot behind?

Argh! Forbes Henderson is a dick! Woah Claire, I couldn't even stand the guy...and you lasted for more than a year. I salute you girl.

Sometimes I get confused about Claire. Is she acting? Or what she's doing is real?

I wouldn't mind dancing on a football field with a guy like Jessie Boone, in fact, I wouldn't mind dancing with him even at the North Pole.

18:47

The Selection

Taking a deep breath. I've read a lot of negative reviews about this so I'm not sure what to expect. But I do hope I like this one. I hate abandoning books.

12-09

18:34 Asking you if you're a virgin or not makes you feel suffocating? Whatever America. Lol

The rules of 'The Selection' looks exciting. Honestly, I'm warming up with the book...but not with America.

Hmmm, wait! You are not allowed to say NO to whatever Prince Maxon asks from you? As in, whatever?! Eeek. This rule is disgusting.

The drama scene (the one where Aspen helped America pack), just doesn't suit me. At all.

I feel sorry for Aspen, and I understand why he did that. Leaving America. That is probably the best thing to do. I'm not a cynic...I'm a realist. Their love wouldn't feed them.

I swear, the whole thing reminded me of the HUNGER GAMES. May is like Prim, Aspen like Gale. LOL

And now she became a champion, wtf! I am confused about her personality.

You're saying you are a champion earlier, and now you're thinking of letting them down. Oh lord!

I officially hate America Singer. Don't ask me why. I don't know. I just hate her. Period.

12-11

Easy

20:44. One of the reasons I read this book is because of Lucas. Hahaha. People who knows me would understand this.

Ohmaygahd! Another Lucas I'd probably fall in love with.

The lamest break up reason goes to you Kennedy.

Wait! Wait! Wait! IS Landon Maxfield AND Lucas one and the same?

Another Oh My Freakin God! I am so right. Landon and Lucas is the same person. OMG! OMG! OMG! I can't calm myself down. Lol

12-14

21:11. I can't take this anymore. Lucas, where can I find someone like you?

No comments:

Post a Comment