Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Quote Book 2

Secrets, Lies and Algebra - Wendy Lichtman

"Zero seems all round and sweet and 'oh, nothing" but really, it can be very powerful. First of all, zero is an identity thief..."

Masque of the Red Death - Bethany Griffin
"Life is sacred. Death is even more so"
"And I'm falling in love with you," he whispers. "But I would throw you in the water and watch crocodiles tear you to bits, if I thought that doing so would accomplish my goals. Do. Not. Trust. Anyone. Especially me."
"Grief is warm, but guilt is very very cold."

Graffiti Moon - Cath Crowley
"Let me make it in time. Let me meet Shadow. Let me meet Poet, too, but mainly Shadow. The guy who paints in the dark. Paints birds trapped on brick walls and people lost in ghost forests. Paint guys with grass growing from their hearts and girls with buzzing lawn mowers. A guy who paints things like that is a guy I could fall for. Really fall for."
"And like Dad says, love and romance are things worth waiting for."
"Train's coming and you have to go to a party to look for a guy you'll never find. A guy who exists in your head not the guy who did that piece. Not the guy who's me."
"About how love is harder to solve that sudoku puzzle."

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares - Rachel Cohn, David Levithan
"Are you going to be playing for the pure thrill of unreluctant desire" (Seriously, I don't even know why I "bookmarked" this one)

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer Smith
"Marriage for when everything sucks"
"Love is the strangest, most illogical thing in the world"
"He's still her dad. The rest is just geography."


No comments:

Post a Comment