Friday, May 11, 2012

The Quote Book 1


Looking for Alaska - John Green
"You just use the future to escape the present."
"So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane."
The fault in our stars - John Green 

"Flirting was new to me, but i liked it"
"That's the thing about pain, It demands to be felt"
"But I believe in true love, you know? I don't believe that everybody gets to keep their eyes or not get sick or whatever, but everybody should have true love, and it should last at least as long as your life does."
"The dead are visible only in the terrible lidless eye of memory. The living, thank heaven, retain the ability to surprise and disappoint."
"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you." (Own thoughts: How sweet of you Augustus Waters)
"Oh, I wouldn't mind Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you."
"But I will say this: When the scientists of the future show up my house with robot eyes and they tell me to try them on, I will tell the scientists to screw off, because I do not want to see a world without him."

*More quotes to come. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment