Wednesday, May 16, 2012

30 Days Book Challenge - Day 2

Day 02 - Least favorite book


Meaning, it's one of my favorite but it's the least that I like, right?!
Confusing kasi eh. 


Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3)


Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)


Yes. I do love the series. I just hate the ending.
Lots of people will probably disagree with me on this, so I'd state my reasons.

1st. Prim died. What the h*ck! In the first place, the reason why Katniss volunteered herself to be a tribute is to save Prim, right?! So why does Prim have to die in the end?! Ack!

2nd. Katniss killed President Coin...in front of President Snow. That was stupid. Somehow, Katniss showed that President Snow still has this influence over her.

3rd. She was estranged from her Mom and Gale. As far as I can remember, the reason why she (Katniss) joined the Quarter Quell is to protect her family and Gale. So, why did they have to be so far away from each other in the end?! I don't think it is right to blame Gale for what happened with Prim, and wouldn't it be nice if Katniss still has her Mom and that they are trying to patch up their differences?!

4th. Katniss ended up with Peeta. They got married and had kids. After reading the epilogue, I felt that i've read a fairy tale disguised as a bad-ass thriller.

Peace yo!


No comments:

Post a Comment