Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bigbang Monster Teaser Photos


Big bang's teaser photos for Monster MY, which will be released on June 03, 2012


Daseung
Woah, topless again Dae?! You will be the death of me. Lmao.
Last, but definitely NOT the least.

Seungri
It would've been better if Panda was focused. I can't even see his face. Gaaah!

Taeyang
I was looking for any sign of "fire" or "sunlight" which I think is the theme of the teaser photos, then I realized, that Taeyang...literally means Sol/Solar=Sun. (Sana. nakatopless na lang din sya. Bonus)

TOP (my love)
My first reaction when I saw this: YG, you trolling me or what?! What the heck. His face isn't focused, and he isn't even facing the camera. For goodness sake. Trolol. Papa YG really knows how to tease eh?
Goth-ish and Vampire-ish for Tabi?! 

G Dragon
Can anything get any fiercer than this?! Sorry Tabi, but this IS my favorite among the five. Phew. Credits ti GD's hair. LOLs.

Originally posted at YG LIFE


No comments:

Post a Comment