Saturday, December 29, 2012

[Spazz] SBS Gayo Daejun 2012 (Big Bang and 2NE1)

Big Bang - One of a Kind, Get Your Cray'on (With Dara), Fantastic Baby




After watching the video for the first time:
My reaction
asjhahddkjfgdkjghhfehgakbg!

The second time:

0:06 - Swag GD. One of a Kind!
1:02 - What the f***?! Dara.....my appler heart goes ka-BOOM!
1:20 - AND, I went to heaven and back! I definitely agree with the fans. Dara really wanted to pee oh-so-badly, she just passed on the stage, LIKE a BOSS. lmao. but seriously, those were the best 20 seconds of my life. Always. Always. Always. Hengshoooo forever.
2:54 - Golden Sol! lol
3:10 - WOW! Fantastic Baby. My boooys.
3:42 - and the fans goes wild, and I understand why. TABI looked so handsome, damn.
4:05 - GREEN-haired Daesung. WTF. My kept man is sorching hawt.
4:36 - melts for a while. those eyes are my kryptonite
4:46 - Panda, you're so grown up. Oh boy.
4:52 - uh, what's my name? hahaha
5:05 - did you just winked Tabi? oh for goodness' sake!
5:36 - wild and crazy audience. Gangnam Style x Big Bang. Boo yah!
5:48 - Kang Daesung, you do the best Gangnam dance.
5:57 - lmao Tabi, that's choom for you.
6:27 - and that, Ladies and Gentlemen is what I call PERFORMANCE.

2NE1 - I Love You


0:10 - Bom looked like she wanted to laugh
0:15 - dies. I swear, this lady makes me want to go lesbo, gorgeous!
0:18 - oh maknae, can you at least tone down the sexiness? you're wearing the damn jacket but your aura exudes SEXINESS!
0:20 - fierce leader, CL!
0:40 - GOOSE BUMPS.
1:42 - one of the Kwon twins. Kyaaah! (okay, not 2ne1 related, but whatever!) 
2:40 - Minzy's hips don't friggin' lie.
2:44 - Big Bang oppars. TOP, why so serious? GET YOUR CRAYON you DUMMY! Hahaha
3:16 - oh fvck! didn't see that one coming. lol
4:00 - the girls really know how to OWN the stage. 

I am so proud of my girls. They all looked so pretty and prepped up. Dara, you ARE a GODDESS. 

All videos are from SBSNOW1 on YouTube. 




No comments:

Post a Comment