Monday, August 20, 2012

Multiply Blogs (Part 5)

19 Things you need to know about me... - Feb 2, '11 8:11 AM

Before leaving my teenage year, (though matagal pa yun) I want to write down 19 trivial things about me.

1. I have stitches on my left ear.
2. I almost drowned when I was in Elementary even though I know how to swim.
3. I don't know how to ride the bicycle.
4. My first favorite cartoon character was Hello Kitty, but I ended up falling in love to Spongebob Squarepants.
5. I love watching "BARBIE" movies. I usually get into fights with my siblings because of this.
6. I am obsessed with anything pink.
7. I love the water. I love swimming. :)
8. My favorite anime character is Conan Edugawa, but not Shinichi Kudo.
9. I started going to school at 2 years old. I literally grew up studying.
10. I'm obsessed with reading. I probably can't live without reading anything for one whole day.
11. I'm an evening person.
12. I'm a couch potato.
13. I'm a frustrated singer, dancer, actress...actually, I have a lot of frustrations.
14. My childhood dream was to be a doctor but I realized that I am afraid of blood so I dreamed of being an astronaut, a lawyer, a psychologist, a journalist, a tourist guide, and yet I ended up taking BS BIO...My life is a JOKE!
15. I DON'T watch horror movies.
16. I dream of going to Korea to see the "Full House"
17. I love reading mystery novels even though it makes me afraid afterwards.
18. I HATE--no actually its more of AFRAID--of being ALONE.
19. My favorite fairytale is Cinderella, and my most favorite Disney movie was Pocahontas, I cried a river when I first saw that film.



---So, here it is. The 19 things that everyone MUST know about me... :)

(My last blog post on Multiply. lmao)

No comments:

Post a Comment