Thursday, August 2, 2012

30 Days Book Challenge - Day 25

Day 25 - Favorite Title

I'm the type of reader who judges the book based on its title, so for me, a great title is really an attraction. I don't really have a favorite among all the books I've read, but maybe I'd select some which amused me.

And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie: The title definitely summed up the whole book.

Why Didn't They Ask Evans? - Agatha Christie: The question which started it all. (In all fairness to Dame Christie, she really knows how to pick a good title)

Graffiti Moon - Cath Crowley: I simply love the title, it sounds so young and mysterious. Just like the book.

The Book Thief - Markus Zusak: Very catchy. Intriguing.

Para Kay B (o kung paano dinevastate ng pag-ibig ang 4 out of 5 sa atin) - Ricky Lee: Subtitle pa lang, sobrang benta na sa'kin. Plus, the title itself..Para Kay B...Hmmm (Let's just say that during the time this book was released, there is something special connected with the letter "B". Lmao. That's why me and my friends were definitely amused with this one)


No comments:

Post a Comment