Sunday, August 5, 2012

30 Days Book Challenge - Day 26

Day 26 - Favorite book of your favorite writer.

Okay! Favorites! Goodness, I'm running out of answers in here. Yeap. I've read lots of books (not that I'm bragging) but I'm so sick of repeating myself since most of my favorite books came from my favorite authors. So. I dunno. Lemme think...think...think...

Aww yeah. I know. I'm collecting this series called "The Alphabet Series" written by Sue Grafton. And I do like Ms. Grafton. I just don't know if she's like...my favorite. Its just that I love Kinsey Millhone (that's the female heroine), I sometimes think that somewhere out there there's a real Kinsey Millhone living in some Santa Teresa town. So, since Ms. Millhone is a favorite, and she's a product of Ms. Grafton's great imagination, therefore it would be acceptable if Ms. Grafton will be a favorite too, right? Whatever!

So, I'd choose my favorite from the series:

Dodoong~~~

M Is for Malice (Kinsey Millhone, #13)

There. Question answered!




No comments:

Post a Comment