Saturday, June 2, 2012

Big Bang - Monster MV


Assdjdhsfjsdfhksgjsk!

Let me breathe first.
Breathe in. Breathe out.

I seriously don't know how to react with the MV. Of course, I DID expect something like this after seeing the teaser videos. Okay, now. The INTRO was creepy. It freaked the hell out of me. It was scary alright. Then here comes the boys. Their looks in the MV were both CREEPY (yeap) and COMICAL (with YB's Mickey Mouse hair). The MV was great, I mean, this IS Big Bang..I expect no less than that. BTW, I like the lone devil's horn for GD..and TABI, like a boss with the mannequin. BUT I must say that for this MV, Daesung..YES, Kang Daesung, my kept man..killed it! I love you Tabi, but Daesung was pretty much the hottest item in this video. Hands down to that! The song was great (as usual) especially Daesung's part. LOLs.

And for the record, I freakin' love you too and I don't care if you're a freakin' monster! Ayt?!

Video credits: Big Bang Official Channel on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment