Thursday, June 7, 2012

30 Days Book Challenge - Day 16

Day 16 - A book you want to like, but can't get into for whatever reason. Why can't you get into it?

Divergent (Divergent, #1)

Veronica Roth's DIVERGENT

I didn't finished reading this one. I really wanted to like it since, well, almost everyone seems to like it except me. So, I promised myself to read this again...and maybe, just maybe, I'd like it this time. The first time I read this, it was immediately after reading the Hunger Games, so I guess I was kinda hung-over from that and I couldn't help comparing the two. This time, I'd read it again and I'll try to keep an open mind while reading it. Pffft! 

note: Ang gulo. Promise. Di ko naintindihan yung sinulat ko. Sakit ng ulo ko. Sakit sa bangs. 

Photo credits: Goodreads.com


No comments:

Post a Comment