Saturday, June 30, 2012

100 Things About Me


1. My full name is Hafsa Taha Arab
2. Born on November 05, 1991
3. You can call me Tha, Hafsa, Wholsa, Cita
4. I was once called “Twinkle” in dialect by my grandfather
5. I have four siblings: one brother and three sisters.
6. I am the oldest child.
7. My hometown is Cotabato City.
8. During my kindergarten years, my name used to start with “BAI” (princess), thus the origin of my "former princess" bio on Twitter.
9.I am A.W.K.W.A.R.D.
10. I love surfing the net.
11. I used to be a couch potato.
12. music-lover.
13. my favorite colors are pink, green and black.
14. My hair is black.
15. I love my skin even though I’m not fair.
16. Cooking makes me feel relaxed.
17. I started schooling at the age of two.
18. I finished BS Biology at MSU-GSC (Batch 2011).
19. I love swimming.
20. I wanna learn how to play any music instrument.
21. trying hard to learn the Korean language.
22. a K-POP fan.
23. a blackjack, hottest, VIP and elf.
24. I love Britney Spears.
25. I’m a little monster.
26. My father was from Kalamansig, Sultan Kudarat.
27. My mother was from DOS, Maguindanao.
28. I never learned how to ride a bike.
29. I wanna drive my own car (in the future).
30. My childhood dream was to be a doctor.
31. I also dreamed of being a lawyer, journalist, and an astronaut.
32. i’m a frustrated singer.
33. I CAN’T dance.
34. Reading is my obsession (I know, I’m exaggerating)
35. I spend too much time in the bathroom.
36. I love flip flops.
37. The first (and only) manga I’ve finished reading was Daa!Daa!Daa! a.k.a. UFO Baby.
38. I love animes!
39. cheesy romance novels are my guilty pleasures.
40. I used to be really-really-really studious when I was young. (I guess I grew tired)
41. I love CHEESE!
42. I love fastfoods. Hot Fudge Sundae, Jolly Spaghetti and KFC Fries.
43. I’m afraid of being alone.
44. I love travelling.
45. Never been to Luzon and Visayas.
46. My dream destination is Korea.
47. I cried over Toby’s death in HP 7 p1
48. My most favorite local movie was One More Chance.
49. I super-LOVE Spongebob Squarepants.
50. I am NOT a Belieber, but I like his songs.
51. I heart Swiftie.
52. I dream to be Mrs. Choi Seung Hyun (that’s Bigbang’s TOP)
53. The first KPOP song I was able to sing along with was No Other by Super Junior.
54. I’m on Team Jacob (though I’m not a fan of the Twilight series)
55. My Kpop Bias: Bigbang’s TOP, SuJu’s Wookie, Sungmin and Eeteuk, 2PM’s Wooyoung, Shinee’s Key and 2AM’s Jo Kwon.
56. Other K-girl groups I like aside from 2NE1: BEG, f(x), Miss A
57. I DON’T watch horror movies.
58. I’m not really afraid of the dark, more of what’s in it.
59. I have a mild-PMS. (specially during my red days)
60. Chocolate is my HAPPINESS!
61. I’m a fan of David Cook, Jason Mraz and Bruno Mars
62. I usually make spontaneous decisions.
63. I love romantic-comedy films.
64. I admit, I STILL watch Barbie movies.
65. My most favorite Disney movie is Cinderella, I know the songs at heart.
66. My favorite OPM artist is NINA.
67. I love Spongecola, PNE and Calla Lily.
68. My favorite local love team is Bea and Lloyd.
69. I love all of Dara’s fanboys.
70. I cry over movies.
71. I love books which involves detective works and private investigation.
72. My favorite Bob Ong book is Kapitan Sino.
73. My wildest dream is to be an assassin. (duh, nangarap!)
74. I have my tantrums (usually at home).
75. As described by my Twitter username, i’m MEAN!
76. I have a Facebook, Twitter, Multiply, (now extinct) Friendster, Tumblr, Youtube, 2 Blogger accounts, and another WordPress account. (so yeah, i’m NOT addicted to the internet)
77. I used to be the smallest in the class (until Grade 6).
78. My favorite Lady Gaga song is Speechless and my favorite Britney Spears song is Quicksand.
79. I love taking pictures (of myself.)
80. I don’t “watch” my words sometimes.
81. I’m anything but REFINED.
82. never played street games when I was young (told you, I was more of a geek)
83. I used to act when I was in grade school.
84. I hate RATS.
85. i’m the only one in the family who is not a Pet-Lover. (but i have a cat named Zetsu)
86. My anime crushes: Touya (cardcaptor sakura), Kanata (UFO Baby), Fujima (Slam Dunk), Luffy (One Piece) Itachi, Gaara and Sasori (Naruto).
87. I LOVE DETECTIVE CONAN. (I want him to be paired with Ai Haibara)
88. My most favorite K-drama was Full House.
89. I cried when I first missed an episode of Meteor Garden (I was that obsessed)
90. I almost got drowned when I was 9 or 10 years old.
91. I wanna try Bungee Jumping.
92. I hate MATH. (because I’m not good at it)
93. I’m a LOUD person.
94. I love NOODLES! (YUM!YUM!YUM!)
95. When I’m watching Dora The Explorer, I usually follow her instructions. (WEAK!)
96. I cried over a “one-peso” before. (Yikes!)
97. the best theme song for me is: THE LAZY SONG – Bruno Mars
98. I know I can be STUPID sometimes.
99. My favorite fruit is APPLE!
100. I have read the COMPLETE Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and all of Agatha Christie's novels written under her name (Westmacott's not included).

No comments:

Post a Comment