Saturday, June 21, 2014

Of Lady Stoneheart

Lady Stoneheart did not appear on the last episode of Game of Thrones Season 4. Some article say that it is a good thing for her appearance somehow signifies the crossover of the series into the fantasy genre. Oooh. But I beg to disagree. We all knew that A Song of Ice and Fire is a fantasy right from the Prologue of the first book. Hello, the Others. It was what hooked us up to begin with. I still haven't watched any episode from the 4th season---and if the TV series will continue to diverge from the books, I may never watch it at all. Yes. I was not so happy when I first read about Lady Stoneheart---or what she did with Brienne. But I also feel that she will play a big part in the future. So please---for the love you bear to the book series---HBO, let Lady Stoneheart appear on the 5th season. As much as I would hate to see Brienne die.

I'm just rambling. Hahaha. Bored does this to.me.

No comments:

Post a Comment