Monday, April 16, 2012

BIG BANG [BAD BOY] @SBS Inkigayo 인기가요 20120415




Inki perf yesterday.

The boys sure looks a little bit tired, but it looks like they are trying their best not to show it and they're trying to enjoy the performance as much as they want us to enjoy it too.

I love the way GD raps, full of swag..but nevertheless, he never fails to convey the feeling that he IS singing the song for someone. Maybe for you, for US. Maybe not.

0:31-0:34 is daebak! I mean, TOP...staring at you like that? I'm practically melting.
1:37 - that WINK! Enough said.

Daesung ah, my kept man. How can you be so freakin' HOT in this CB. My goodness. You look so confident and so sure of yourself now Man. And THAT voice, that beautiful voice that makes every girl swoon. Hahaist. I have to stop this, or else I'd start cheating on TOP. lmao.

Taeyang, you and your smooth voice with the perfect dance moves. I need a boy like you, eh? lol

Seungri, my Baby Panda. Not so baby anymore now. Your playfulness, your manliness... Aigoo. I'm doomed.

PS: I swear I'm gonna learn this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment